vegetarian
In this blog you can get more information about vegetarian.So, if you want the articles you can download.

Free Report: Ten Tips for Beginning Vegetarians

Free Report: Ten Tips for Beginning Vegetarians

Going Vegetarian Happy, Healthy, and Sane

This report for beginning vegetarians is based on my own experience, observations and opinions on going vegetarian, finding a healthy vegetarian diet, and learning to balance my vegetarian lifestyle with the non-vegetarian world. - Judy Kingsbury, Savvy Veg

Click here

What I have to say is mostly personal and unscientific. It's up to you whether you accept what I say - I'm a firm exponent of free will. And I offer no guarantees. But, if you'd rather NOT re-invent the wheel, these practical tips might be useful to you in going vegetarian.

"The Ten Tips Report" will make your life as a beginning vegetarian much easier than mine was. I have to admit that when I was first going vegetarian, I was so willful and perverse, I probably would have ignored the Ten Tips report. That's why life as a vegetarian has been one long research project!

Like many of the boomer generation, I'm self-taught, through trial and error (boomers are famous for re-inventing the wheel!) I've also read a lot about vegetarian diet, but I've learned the most from the many kindred vegetarian souls I've met along the way. The veggie quest continues, but I hope that the knowledge and experience I've gained will be useful to others who are going vegetarian.

There's a thousand times more information available about vegetarian diet than when I started. In spite of being completely undiscriminating, the internet is a Godsend to seekers of wisdom and truth. Instead of one-on-one, passing the torch, it's one on millions. The trick is finding what you want, and sorting truth from fiction. I offer the ten tips for beginning vegetarians as a basic framework for going vegetarian, in hopes that you'll enjoy an easy ride.

Download The Ten Tips Report

Comment

Blogger Login Form

Please enter your username and password to enter your Blogger Dasboard page!


Widget edited by vegetarian
Bookmark and Share

vegetarian

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Share/Save/Bookmark Add to Technorati Favorites

ShoutMix chat widget

Masukkan Code ini K1-46863E-8
untuk berbelanja di KutuKutuBuku.com

Link Exchange

link exchange with me

vegetarian-vegetarian

buzz

Followers

http://www.o-om.com http://www.o-om.com

ShareThis


Masukkan Code ini K1-46863E-8
untuk berbelanja di KutuKutuBuku.com

Link Exchange

link exchange with me

vegetarian-vegetarian

Recent Post

BlogCatalog

Powered by Stats 21 KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com